Age of Aquariums prides itself on quality maintenance service. Owned and operated by Daniel Gilboa, a degreed marine biologist, we are uniquely qualified to insure your fish will receive expert care. Maintenance can be weekly, biweekly or monthly depending on the requirements of the client and aquarium. Regular service includes:
- Water testing and correction of the water parameters
- Water changes using R.O. filtered water
- Equipment maintenance
- Cleaning and polishing of aquarium glass
- Filter and coral cleaning
- Health screening of fish and coral
- Medication (if necessary)
Age of Aquariums will set up a maintenance schedule at your best convenience. Our technicians are trained professionals in marine science and chemistry, and will work to ensure the success of your tropical fish aquarium ecosystem.
We bring you hand-selected, guaranteed healthy and compatible animals for your aquarium. If a fish does become sick, we offer recuperative hospital tanks at our facility. Emergency twenty-four hour on call service is offered for any problems that arise between service visits.